Welcome to the new Metaltis blog!
You may have seen the word “blog” somewhere on our website while you were shopping for products. You may have tried clicking on it, but here was nothing there. Well that’s about to change.
We’re proud and excited to finally announce the latest edition to our site – the blog. A space where we will keep you informed about all the latest company news, announce new products, talk about the industry and answer all of your burning questions. Yes, we know you want to know how to tie a tie down strap (or as we call it in Dutch - spanband). We’ll cover that too, promise!
We’re growing together
Metaltis has grown a lot since its very beginnings in 2013. With over 10,000 orders and counting, every day we’re surpassing our own expectations and focusing all our energy on keeping you, our customer, our reader, ahead of the game with high-quality products and most of all, happy with our services.
What a better way to evolve this even further than by allowing you a glimpse into the heart of our operations and bringing you along every step of this journey.
So what can you expect?
We have big plans for this little blog of ours, but here’s what you can look forward to reading in Metaltis Blog:
- We’ll introduce you to the people behind the screen.
- We’ll let you know about all the latest company news and events.
- You've got questions? We’ve got answers. We’ll periodically compile a list of our most asked questions and give you detailed answers.
- Everyone likes a good promo and the blog is the place where you will be able to see all the latest bargains.
- Did you know we have our own huge manufacturing facility right next door? Now you’ll know. Go with us behind the scenes.
- Information about the products we sell.
And that’s just getting started.
Join in on the conversation
We wouldn’t have come to where we are today had it not been for you, our customers. This blog is a space designed for you, where we sincerely invite you to share your thoughts in the comments, send us suggestions and questions. And remember, sharing is caring. So hit that share button down below and spread the good word.
We’re excited to have you here!